Aspire's Parent Information Sessions
Aspire@Hanley regularly holds information sessions for students and parents, which are often led by Miss Wright and our external agencies. These information sessions are often very relaxed enabling parents to ask questions and share their own experiences. We are also open to suggestions from parents about the types of information evenings that you would like us to hold. If you have an suggestions please contact Miss Wright.
In addition, if you have difficulty attending these information sessions then please contact Miss Wright and transport can be arranged.
Previous parent information sessions have included:
- Tuesday 19th January 2016 - Autism parent workshop – Autism/Complex Communication Difficulties Team
- Tuesday 26th January 2016 - E-safety parent workshop – Malcom Johnson, Sexual Health Counselling Team
- Wednesday 22nd June 2016 – Strategies to support students with sensory processing difficulties – Miss Wright and Mrs Hulbert
- October 2016 – Strategies to support your child in GCSE Maths – Mrs Emson and Miss Wright
- Thursday 9th March: Careers advice and networking opportunities for students – Mrs Price and Miss Wright
- Tuesday 21st March 2017: Strategies to support your child when revising – Miss Wright
- Thursday 29th June 2017: Y6 SEN Parent Information Evening – Miss Wright